Come company.frtech ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di 3d
Per cosa sei conosciuto?
FR Tech Innovations Private Limited
Qual è il settore più indicato per la tua attività?
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Simply put, iLUK acts as a personal stylist for the end users/customers.
The product iLUK is a pod where customers enter and get scanned in 3D. The product then extracts the features, assets & weaknesses of the costumer and suggests the best available garments that highlight their strengths and hide weaknesses. The garments are then draped on the customer in 3D and show to them
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
The model to be designed is the POD/KIOSK for iLUK.
The key engineering features/constraints are
1. The pod has to accommodate a portrait mounted LED 55" TV on any wall of the POD
2. The customer stands in the center of the POD on a turntable, facing the TV
3. There should be at least 5' (feet) space from the TV to the customer and 1' (feet) from the customer to the backside wall
4. There should be at least 3' (feet) space on the left and right side of the customer
5. The inside height of the POD should be at least 7.5' (feet)
6. There will be XBox Kinect v2 camera above the TV looking down at the customer
7. There will be a DSLR camera along with the Kinect camera above the TV looking down at the customer
8. There should be an entrance for a person to walk-in
9. The POD should be a closed structure including the top/ceiling
10. The shape of the POD should be in such a way that it should have a minimum foot print (occupying least possible real estate)
11. Multiple PODS should be able to be placed side-by-side (stacked)
The key design features are
12. The outer surface of the POD should have a good, elegant and yet sleek and modern design
13. The POD is placed in the fashion retail outlets and as such should attract the customer attention. The design should have a WoW factor.
14. The design should accommodate for the manufacturer to be able to make it modular (to disassemble and assemble) for portability.
15. Along with the design, we need the physical material details that can be used to build the design, so that we can check the availability