Come Maui99 ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di grafica per auto, camion o furgone
Per cosa sei conosciuto?
OneContact Integrated Facility Services
Qual è il settore più indicato per la tua attività?
Pulizia e manutenzione
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
OneContact serves single and multi-site clients as their “one point of contact” for all their facility maintenance needs. We focus on small and mid-sized commercial buildings Our services are organized into three areas:
- Facility maintenance programs
- General maintenance & repairs
- Tenant improvement & renovations
Our target clientele is building owners/managers, business owners and office managers.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We need to design a wrap for a 2012 Ford F-150 XLT truck with a 6.5 ft. box for a building maintenance company.
The wrap should be simple, obvious and clean. We wish to avoid visual noisy backgrounds. (Note: No photos please. Graphics/icons are OK). We wish a design that denotes a modern and dynamic company! To get an idea of the company please visit our website http://www.onecontactifs.com
Our corporate colors are Green and several tones of Blue. We like white background and are fine if you introduce yellow, orange and/or grey tones in the wrap design in a tasteful manner. (See website for ideas on colors). The following is text/content we would like the design to include:
1) Company name: OneContact IFS (Note: This is short for OneContact Integrated Facility Services Ltd.)
2) Company logo.
3) Tag Line: Facility Maintenance Made Easy
4) Tel: 403-452-6606
5) Web Address: http://www.onecontactifs.com
6) What We Do: Facility Maintenance Programs
General Maintenance & Repairs
Tenant Improvements & Renovations
We want a design to stand out but also make the impression that the truck is part of a fleet. Unleash your uniqueness and creativity and reflect it on the design! Thank you for your interest.
- The wrap design can partially include the roof and the 2 rear side windows.
- The back window can be used fully as part of the design. Side and rear windows will have perforated film.
- Printer/installer requests that files be PSD flattened to one layer or at JPG at 300 dpi , but shrunk to 50% of the size to avoid huge file size. Also, fonts and text in EPS so he can drop them in and keep them crisp . Final files will be uploaded to Dropbox.
- Designer to verify all the sizes for accuracy.
- The company logo files will be available to the selected designer.
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti