Our fleet of cars are 2017 white Nissan Micras. These cars are newer and are always kept clean (templates and more info included details).
Feel free to be creative but here are some of my thoughts on this project (if you would like to challenge any of my suggestions and/or have a great idea feel free to do so, I am open minded):
- I want the branding on the car to be simple and not too noisy. Too many times I see decaled vehicles that try to say too much. Really we just want customers to become familiar with our brand and know what we do.
- Something to keep in mind: The majority of the time these vehicles are parked in front of customers houses while our team is cleaning.
- A lot of other house cleaning companies branding doesn't take what they do seriously. We are proud of our services and our brand and we don't want it to be gimmicky.
- Some words to describe what I want it to feel like: Premium, Simple, Proud.
- We are a higher end service we don't want to come off too loud. This should be a car employees are proud to drive and customers are proud to have in front of their home (and neighbours jealous haha).
- If descriptive words are to be used (optional) on the car my suggestions would be 'Premium' and 'Eco-Friendly'.
- I think a good way to explain what I want is to imagine if this was a Google Car that offered house cleaning services. No stock photos. Simple supporting art design with the focus being on the brand itself.
Elements I Would Like On The Car:
- Website: homekind.ca
- Phone Number: 1-855-925-7767
- a 'Hows My Driving' message on the back of the car with a 3 digit identifier and the toll free phone number (this is for insurance purposes).
- Inform the customer that they can book online or by phone
Bonus points if someone can come up with an attention grabbing & memorable element that makes something about this vehicle stand out on the road (after all this is a moving billboard) while at the same time not coming off as gimmicky (I don't know if this is possible or not haha). Good luck!
I try and stay fair with my contests. I don't mind when people chase the same general design direction but any blatant copies will not be chosen.