I need an invitation for a masquerade themed Bar Mitzvah. It should be the world's first not-tacky Bar Mitzvah invitation!
I'll also need a 'thank you' card and a card with information about donating money in lieu of gifts so I'll be running a 1:1 Project after the contest.
* Black, white and possibly gold (but only if it doesn't look cheap)
* Other colors can be used if needed but mostly use the colors above
* Modern and bold
* Masculine but for a 13 year old boy
* mask images are ok (but not required) but they can't be too ornate or they start to become too feminine.
* other images can also be included
* glitter, other effects or images can be used (in moderation)
* no pictures of torahs, temples, jewish stars
* see attached examples of invitations and gold effects
SIZE & LAYOUT
* flat card (no fold)
* needs to fit into a regular size envelope (max 125mm x 175mm)
* text can be rearranged if needed
* design can be printed double-sided if needed (but prefer not)
TEXT to include
Please join us to celebrate Eitan's Barmitzvah
Eitan will be called to the Torah on Shabbat Mishpatim, Saturday 25 February, 2017
@ synagogue name
123 Mainstreet Rd, Carlton North
Then don your masks and join Eitan at a masquerade party
Sun 26 February , 6-10 pm
Nameof Bar, Nameofbuilding Hotel (downstairs)
12 Aplacestreet St, St Kilda 3182
Dress: Party. Masks optional but highly recommended!
RSVP by 20 January, 2017
We look forward to sharing our simcha with you,
Father, Mother, kid and kid