Hello, I would like a concept for the symbols in the PDF file. I would like to have the symbols in 2D, but the functionality of the machine must be visable also in 2D (and a simplified version in 3D). The symbols should look like a machine that represents the functionality. I do not want the green background. The symbols does not need to be drawn exactley like in the picture feel free to do some own thinking (but the main structure of the symbol should be there).
Here comes a brief description of the symbols:
1) This is a feeder that vibrates, some fraction of the stones fall thru the feeder down below and some goes in the forward direction.
2) This is crusher.
3) This is feeder that vibration. Three different fractions comes out from the feeder, two in the forward direction and one down below.
4. This is feeder with a belt. Stones comes down and are transportet in the forward directions.
5. This is a crusher
6. This is a vibrating screen. Two fractions comes out from the screen. One fraction down below and one in the forward direction.
7. This is avibrating screen. Three different fractions comes out from the screen. One fraction down below and two in the forward direction.
8. This is a belt feeder. Stones comes down and are transported in the forward directions. The different from symbol number 4 is that this feeder the small stones goes thru the feeder instead of in the forward directions.
9. This is a hammer, that hammer big stones to smaler.
I would like to have the symbols delivered in illustrator CS5.1. Size should be 50x50 pixels but should be able to be rezised to 150x150 pixels.
I would also the symbols to be delivered in these colors:1. RGB(234,234,234)2. RGB(125,125,125)3. RGB(255,255,23)4. RGB(0,112,0)5. RGB(0,255,0)6. RGB(255,0,0)7. RGB(0,255,255)