Design vincitore di harwi studio
Illustrate a "Where's Waldo-style" mural of Denver, CO with iconic city elements
gstockV necessitava di un nuovo design di illustrazioni o grafica e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 60 design presentati da 11 designer.
Come gstockV ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di illustrazioni o grafica
Qual è il settore più indicato per la tua attività?
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
We provide P25 radios and radio systems to the public safety. Our audience is first responders.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We are having a trades show in Denver, CO and want a mural design on the wall. We are going to have people try to find our radios in the mural. The mural needs to be the city of Denver and include any and everything that has to do with that town/city/state. Ex: John Denver should be in the somewhere. Also, KENWOOD is a huge sponsor of McLaren cars. If you could add a red McLaren car in their that would be great. The game will be a Where's Waldo sort of game/scene.
Feel free to take inspiration from the vintage "Greetings from..." postcards and/or lay out any sort of scene that includes some of the below elements.
*Please make sure to open the "APCO booth" PDF file attached to this brief. It shows an example of the design needed (although doesn't have to be this realistic/detailed) and formatting*
* John Denver (musician; must include in scene please; see attached image)
* McLaren car (see attached for images)
* Denver Airport's iconic blue horse statue (see attached image)
* Denver blue bear statue that looks into the convention center (see attached image)
* Mile High Stadium (home to the Denver Broncos NFL team)
* Coors Field (home to the Denver Rockies MLB team)
* Denver Art Museum; very distinct architecture (see attached for image)
* State capitol building (see attached image)
* John Elway (famous Broncos quarterback)
* CO state flag (is applied everywhere throughout the city)
* beer garden scene (beer is huge business in DEN)
* snow-capped mountains in background
* Denver skyline (see attached)
The wall itself is 192" x 168". A KENWOOD logo will be at the top and a TV screen to the middle right (See attached PDF). The mural itself should be 192" x 120" (It could be taller if you want to fade off the blue sky to white, as long as the KENWOOD logo is in completely white). Also, attached is our radio black for police and hi-viz for fire. (Photos and Icons - PNG)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti