Doctor Roo is a Telehealth service for schools: it provides online medical visits to kids that need medical assistance while they are in the school.
Doctor Roo is a product AND a service, we develop the platform to connect with the doctors and provide the healthcare itself.
How does it work?
1. Kid goes to the "Doctor's office" (accompanied by a teacher or school nurse) and logs in to Doctor Roo (trough a computer or tablet).
2. Request an on-demand e-visit and in minutes will be talking to the doctor via video-chat
3. The doctor can diagnose and prescribe, solving the problem!
- On demand
- Via video chat
- By computer, tablet oh smartphone
- Diagnosis and prescriptions online
The service is used by school age kids (6 to 18) and the decision to acquire it for the school is made from the School Staff .