In developing a logo for our new company, we like the idea of graphic representing a home on wheels as opposed to a graphic of a travel trailer. Possibly include the concept of multi-generational family members. We'd like something with a human touch, possibly towards the realm of a simple drawing, but more than stick figures. However, we would prefer to avoid a computer graphic that looks too produced.
We'd like to see versions with or without the business name incorporated with the logo.
Our target clients are in the 30-60 year old range who are considering sharing the care of an elderly relative with other siblings and/or family members. These are folks who value family above all else and are considering taking on the tremendous responsibility of care giving. We provide state of the art upgrades in our living units to create safe and comfortable independent living environments for seniors. Please view our website at seniorsuitesrv.com for more information about our services and company.
We'd like to logo to:
- complete the story of name & tag line without using a trailer
- authentic & personal - suggests family care aspect
- slightly elegant, just a bit whimsical without being cartoon-like
- tugs at heartstrings that grandma can spend more time with grandchildren
- simple enough to look good against any background, and any size from business cards to posters
The Senior Suite RV Slogan: "Share the Care With Mobile Independent Living"
**We are excited to see all ideas! Thanks.