Mr. Electric® Company and logo project brief
Established in 1994, Mr. Electric is a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services. Recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine among its "Franchise 500," Mr. Electric franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers at 160 locations worldwide. Mr. Electric is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group®. For more information at mrelectric.com
While we do work with construction companies (closest choice in 99designs industry selection) they are not our primary customer. Mr. Electric services primarily residential and light commercial needs. For more information about our company and our services please visit http://www.mrelectric.com
Mr. Electric LLC is considering a logo change. The logo currently in use has been with the company since its inception in 1994 and has served as a solid foundation for our visual identity. Our business systems, services provided and franchise network have expanded through the years and we feel now is the time to reflect this progressive thinking more directly to our customers. We are choosing to keep our colors of red, yellow and blue to help maintain a degree of brand recognition. The below stipulations are necessary for the logo to function effectively for our company and any submission not adhering to these requirements could be discarded.
Logo submissions should:
• work well in solid black, solid white or in color. (show examples)
• incorporate red, blue and yellow colors. If they are gradient colors that is fine but there must also be a Pantone, solid color version to match
• work at very small and very large sizes
• work well in vertical or horizontal spaces
• have a graphical tie to the nature of our service
• be professional and progressive in design
Please take the time to think beyond the cliché and bring fresh concepts to a leader in the electrical service industry.