“The Joint and Spine Institute” is an upscale Beverly Hills state-of-the-art medical practice focusing on joint and spine treatments. This practice will serve as the premier destination for non-surgical Orthopedic care serving greater Southern California.
We’re looking for a logo that really stands out and is memorable, but must clean, simple, and professional.
The Joint and Spine Institute
We need a logo that can be used on our website, social media sites, print, etc.
While we are open to and strongly encourage ideas and creativity, we like the simple logos from the NBA and MLB (i.e. an athletic silhouette in white that is contained in a square or rectangle with colors on opposite sides of the silhouette). Ideally, we want the image to reflect a “side-view” of an athletic muscular male who is in motion (i.e. sprinting forward) to reflect energy, advancement, and moving forward towards healing.
Artistic (yet simple) enhancements to the spine, as well as the joints (shoulders, knees, etc.) would be welcomed.
The Logo should be on the left with the words “The Joint and Spine Institute” to the right. Silhouette should be facing the right (i.e. running towards the words).
As for colors, please refer to http://www.healthpress.pgclient.com for the appropriate shades of blue and green.
Color Hex Blue: #147ecf
Color Hex Green: #2bb56c
We would also like a version in black/gray/white for the purposes of copies/faxes.
Final Website: JointandSpine.com (in development)
• A distinctive and professional logo,
• Should also look great in black and white (i.e. for copies/faxes etc.)
• Simple, clean design, using 2-3 colors
• Final deliverables should include original vector file, JPG files, and Avatar for immediate use. Logo will need to be enlarged for signs and banners without loss of resolution.
• Avatar should be appropriate size for use on Twitter and other social media sites.