We would like a logo that incorporates an icon + our name (Tueo Health) – Illustrator format would be preferred for future flexibility and scalability
We have created two Pinterest boards for this contest.
Guidance on logo design:
- Would like to have a combination of an icon + our name Tueo Health spelled out in a modern font (perhaps, but not necessarily, with variations in shading/color between the two words). There are a number of examples of this in the logo Pinterest board to inspire you.
- We are a technology-based solution, so please skew towards a clean, modern look and feel – we want to convey a level of professionalism that parents will trust
- We are also consumer-facing, so don’t want to look overly clinical or sterile (fine line with professionalism, we understand) – personality is important. Some warmth would be helpful to drive this home, incorporated either in color scheme, icon, and/or font
- “Tueo” is Latin for “to observe and protect”
- Our solution provides children with “freedom” from their disease and parents with “peace of mind” - we want to be there when they need us most
Guidance on color scheme:
- Please avoid schemes with just white + shades of blue. This is quite ubiquitous/cliché in the health care space.
- Please avoid color schemes of white/green/brown. This too is very common in our space.
- Consider a warm color palate. Not only to provide contrast to the modern logo design, but also to evoke a feeling of warmth, peace, serenity.
- For our mobile app, we are considering something other than a white background. The Color Scheme board has a number of interesting examples to inspire you
The above are just some general guidelines, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we are happy to provide specific feedback