Aim: a dynamic, clear and memorable logo around the bandname. Different musicsymbols have to be used. It is important that the logo and the symbols are understood very quickly. Both have to transport positive, animated feelings in combination with music (e.g. different types of music).
The logo will be seen on the one hand on small surfaces like letterhead, business cards and on the other hand it has to be impressive on large surfaces like stage background poster, roll-up. The logo design must also be applied in a black / white or inverse variant.
The designer has to valuated the followong symbols on his own. They can be used but it is not a must have: Sound waves, loudspeakers, Curved arrow, circular shapes, circle, ellipses or similar.
- friendly colours
- arrows because of the bandname "repeat it"
- modern and stylish font. Freeware fonts are preferred, when you don't choose freeware, the price for a font is max. 200 €
- KEYWORDS: Elegance, Dynamic, party, Good mood, Flexible
- No color traces in the bandname's font.
- sad colours, like brown, orange and violet
It is important that you use printable standard colors. So only RGB, CMYK colors.
BACKGROUNDINFORMATION - BAND NAME
The name is based on the repeat function of the CD player. The Repeat function repeats a track or the entire CD if desired. The most important key on the CD player, if a title or the entire CD is very good.
Repeat it - The band is just so good that you want to hear it again.