WHAT WE WANT !
• We are wanting to move the needle to equality
• We want the logo to show we are working together
• We want to show balance - we are about being equal
• We want to start a conversation
• We want to get people talking about how we need to move towards equality.
• We want to engage people !
• We don't want to appear scary, conceptually.
1. women + men are partners together
2. we're building something new + sustainable (equality among the genders)
3. champions = leaders = heroes/heroines = partners
DESIGN TRENDS WE LIKE:
• MOTION: http://justcreative.com/wp-content/…end-17.png
We really like the idea of movement in our logo, as we are moving a conversation, we are pushing needle to the center, we are engaging young and old toward gender balance/ synchronisation - and that's cool !
• DAZZEL: http://justcreative.com/wp-content/…end-06.png
We like the strong typography within Dazzel, and would like to see this with some form of slight icon design. We think merging both Dazzel and Motion might work well as concepts.
• FLAT FACETS: http://justcreative.com/wp-content/…end-07.png
This could be interesting as it shows different perspectives for change will working together in the one space. Mindful that we can't use too many wild colours.
• LINKS: http://justcreative.com/wp-content/…end-16.png
We like the idea of things being connected, and working together - as this is what we are essentially doing - but would need to work in one colour.
• LETTER STACK: http://justcreative.com/wp-content/…end-04.png
We like the strength in this logo design trend.
Keep it simple - probably black, or one solid colour as the following logos will live at the bottom of the page:
• the UN
• The Future She Deserves (http://futureshedeserves.net/)
• International Geneva (http://www.geneve-int.ch/)
• Canton of Geneva (http://www.ge.ch/)
Which would make it a bit mad if we work with colour.
We want our own identity but are aligned with some pretty big guns.
The Pledge has the potential to go viral.
We look for:
balance, new viewpoints, women's voices included in the system at all levels, including the very very top.