1. screen: after the user logs in, he will be asked to set up his profile. He can call this screen after from other screens if he wants to change his profile at any time. There will be the following data on this screen:
- Name and surname
- email address
- repeat password
- select all diseases and symptoms that apply to you
- list of additives to avoid: after diseases and symptoms are chosen, automatically some additives will be marked to be avoided, but user can un-check them or check some other additives in addition.
2. screen: After registration or log in is done, this is the first screen that the user will see. He should choose what he wants to do:
- scan product by bar code
- search the product (by name, manufacturer, etc)
- browse products
- my personal shopping list.
There will be side screen to this screen. Just as a navigation to different app screens.
3.screen for design: when we find a product either by browsing, searching or scanning it, if we found it, the system will show details about it:
- Picture of the product (pay attention here, this is special requirement: pictures of the product will be taken by ordinary people in the grocery stores. Sometimes you will see the grocery store or someone's hand in the background. Design should be such that it goes with this fact. The whole idea of the app is to be a revolution of ordinary people against industry, not marketing for the product, so the design should follow this.
- Icon 1: it will be green check mark like on the apple logo of the app, if the product is OK, red cross mark if the product is bad, or yellow question mark if it is somehow not clear. It should be something neutral as wall, maybe grey, if we still don't have data on some additive.
- Icon 2: if the additive the product contains is marked by the user to be avoided, it should be specially marked with this icon - it will be red exclamation mark.
- Then there should be data about if the product can be eaten by different dietary groups:
* halal: yes/no/maybe
* for orthodox fast: yes/no/maybe
* for vegans: yes/no/maybe
- then, there should be a list of ingredients. Ingredients should be also marked by icons 1 and 2 as the product itself - so it is easy to see from this screen which ingredient makes the product not healthy. If the ingredient is marked red or red exclamation mark, there might be a link to the web site proofing the fact.
- Diseases and Symtoms: listed. All of them listed should be links to web pages of scientific studies showing that it is true.
- May also contain in small quantities - a list of ingredients that are marked as something that may occur but in small qunatities. For all these also mark if they are halal, for vegans or for orthodox fast.
- after the list of ingredients and diseases, there will be an option to add this product to my personal shopping list.
- Also we need some visible button where it says something like: "Feedback: help us be better: if you notices something is wrong, please report to us and we will check and correct it"
- Possibility to share this page
- Search for green products in the same category (this means if you are checking the juice and it is red, clicking this will give you a list of all juices we have in the database that are green).
There will be other screens in the app, but for them we don't need the design for now. For now, we are only doing Android.