Please play with the existing app store app. This will give you a feel for the screen required.
1) Main time screen. (will need this in landscape and portrait mode)
This is the main 'home' screen. When the iPhone is on the users bedside table, this is what they will see until the alarm goes off. From here, the user should be able to see the time, the current weather, the date, and an indicator if the phone is not plugged in. There should also be a button to take the user to the settings screen.
* There will be no ads in the new version of BedBuzz.
2) Settings screen (portrait only)
Here the user can:
- change the screen brightness
- see the list of Alarms, and press a button to take them to an 'Add alarm' screen
- change the voice
- select news (rss feeds)
- send ‘wake up’ message to friends
- change other settings:
- Snooze length
- temperature scale
(note: ‘change theme’ will be removed)
3) Alarm playing screen (landscape and portrait)
This is what the user sees when an alarm plays.
Firstly they will hear ‘Good Morning John. The time is 7 AM’. Then they will hear their chosen music. *After* the user turns off the alarm, they will hear the following being read:
- messages from their friends,
- the weather forecast,
- todays calendar events being read to them.
UI Elements for this screen should include:
- the time
- the weather
- a way to snooze
- a way to turn off the alarm
- some visual presentation of what is being read (eg when news is being read, show the headline. when calendar event is being read, show text of the calendar event - etc)
Note: The order/workflow of this screen is different to current AppStore BedBuzz. In current AppStore BedBuzz the weather forecast etc is read to the user *before* the user turns it off.