Screen 1: Home screen
The Home screen is the first screen that users will see when the app starts. From the home screen, users can select one of 3 options:
(1) Start e.g. start the process of finding out what health professional to see,
(2) Tips e.g. view our top health related tips that will help them save money and time with their visit
(3) About e.g. view Terms & conditions (very important) and other information about the app.
Screen 2: Body Selection screen
The Body Selection screen comes after selecting 'Start' from the Home screen. This screen is where users identify which area of the body their problem is associated with. This selection process will be in the form of selecting one of the following areas on a body image:
(5) Upper body
(6) Lower body
- The main aspect of this screen is the image of the body.
- There should also be an option to rotate the body so that the user can select body areas from the back.
- There also needs to be an option to go back to the Home screen.
- Title of the screen can be "Select Body Area"
Screen 3: Question screen
Once the body area has been identified then the user will be asked a series of questions through the Question screen. This screen consists of:
(1) The question e.g. How severe is your pain?
(2) Answer options e.g. Mild, Moderate, Severe, None of the Above
(3) Question progress indicator e.g. 7 of 8
- Each question will have between 2 and 8 answer options for the user to select.
- Once users select the answer, there should be a 'Next' button to allow them to move onto the next question to answer.
- There also needs to be a 'Previous' button to go back to the previous question.