1) I would like to change the top header color from 'blue' to 'white'.
2) I would like to change the word 'Chatterbox' in the header to say 'Reacting' in a fun font and in the color 'blue' (same blue as the icon).
3) I would like a 'Friends Icon' to be placed to the right of the header where the 'Square Icon' currently is and in the color yellow
4) The top user is the owner user. Next to the username of the top user I would like the words ( - My Story) in light grey text. Example: arthur - My Story
I would like to add a small margin of space between the first user and the second user. On the top light grey separator line for the second line I would like the words 'Friend's Stories' written in the middle of the light grey line.
This is to show that everything below this line is the owner's friends stories.
5) I would also like to change the username color to the same 'blue' used in modification #2
6) As mentioned, inside the light grey box there is a photo in a small circle. I would like to add a smaller circle with a number inside of it to the bottom right corner of the existing photo circle. This number circle represents the number of photo & video comments (also known as reactions) the photo has. I would like the smaller number circle to be 'vibrant yellow' with 'white' number lettering.
8) A 'Stories' icon should be placed in camera button located at the bottom middle of the screen. The camera button should be 'blue' with a 'white' stories icon inside of it. The story icon can be in the shape of an open book.
**This full screen photo should be the same photo that is seen as a small circle photo on the 'home screen'. When a user taps the small photo on the home screen, then it becomes full screen. This is the screen we are designing**
1) At the bottom of the screen I would like small circles with photos inside of them going horizontally across the photo (similar to the one seen on the 'home screen'). These small circles with photos inside of them represent photo and video comments (reactions) that other user's have left on the photo that is being viewed full screen. User's are able to swipe back and forth on these photos so it is important there are enough to reach across the screen.
2) I would like the 'reply arrow' to be moved to the upper left of the screen
3) I would like the username to appear in 'light grey' to the left of the avatar. The avatar is located to the upper right of the photo.
4) I would like the time stamp of when the photo was posted to be in 'light grey' below the username
5) I would also like the text over the photo to cover 3/4 of the photo to show that a user can type a lot of characters over a photo.
••This is the screen that comes up after a user taps on the photo and video comments located at the bottom of the Full Story screen. The photo at the bottom left side of the screen should be the same photo that was used for the 'Full Story' screen.**
1) The username and posted time stamp should both appear next to the user avatars name in 'light grey'. (Same layout as #3 & #4 on the 'Full Story' screen. There should be a new photo for this user's avatar because it is a photo comment from another user.
2) The 'reply arrow' should be placed to the upper left corner.
3) To the bottom right corner there should be a text line that reads 'User A reacted to User B's photo.' This text should also be in 'light grey'.
1) The same 'Chat Bubble' icon that was used on the 'Home Screen' should be placed to the upper left for the camera screen. It should be a 'white' icon with a ' vibrant orange' outline
2) A 'Stories' icon should be placed in the upper right corner of the camera screen. The icon should also be 'white' with a 'vibrant blue' outline. The story icon can be in the shape of an open book.
3) The flash icon should be placed to the bottom left of the camera screen. This should be a 'white' icon with a 'yellow' outline.
4) The camera button should be a circle with a 'vibrant blue' outline. There should be no fill inside the circle. The 'stories' icon should be placed in the middle of the camera button. This is to show the user that this photo will be posted to the stories screen.
**I would like the user profile to be similar to periscope (see periscope user profile screen attached. Just a small menu with basic functionalities**
1) I would like this to be a small menu that goes over the home screen.
2) I would like the user avatar to appear to in the upper middle.
3) The user's 'full name' should be placed next to the avatar (to the left) and user's 'username' should appear in smaller text below the 'full name' with an @ symbol.
4) There should be a 'reactions' counter to the right of the avatar. (This counts the number of times this user has reacted to friends posts)
6) There should be a 'gear' icon for settings located at the bottom left of the user profile
7) there should be a 'pencil' icon located to the bottom right of the user profile for eating user info