We want to create a matrix of line art illustrations of bottles/glasses and projected logos in different configurations to illustrate the different use cases. Each case has a light source, a bottle/glass, and the projected logo in the bottles/glasses' shadow. The attached file shows the different possibilities.
You can see 3D renderings of two of these cases here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWx8YSyj_VI and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlcq-qYsZAM
What we are looking for is simple line-art drawings of each case that we can communicate to our clients. The logo projected should be a generic logo (maybe ours but can be fictional as well). It would also be nice to make some icons for angle, distance from light source to object, distance from object to projected image. (We will then fill that in with technical details.)
We would want illustrations in the following configurations (see included sketch):
1. Light source (LED) directly in front of square whisky bottle with projected logo in the shadow of the bottle directly in front.
2. Light source directly in front of round wine bottle with projected logo in the shadow of the bottle directly in front.
3. Light source at 45 degrees pointing down at square whisky bottle with logo in the shadow on the table. (see video 1)
4. Light source directly on top of perfume bottle with logo projected on the shoulders of the perfume bottle (in the shadow of the cap.)
5. Light source directly in front of whisky bottle with one side frosted. The logo is projected onto the frosted side of the whisky bottle.
6. Same as 4 but cylindrical bottle and circular cap.
7. Light source at 45 degrees from metalicized whisky bottle with the logo this time in the reflection.
8. Light source directly on top of a whisky tumbler with the logo projected on the table beneath the lifted filled tumbler. (see video 2)
It is probably better to use a dark/black background and draw in white. The logo should appear in white, enclosed in the bottle shadow. The light should project a light halo so that the bottle shadow becomes visible (see image DSC_2026.jpg).