Please see our attached logo. Also check out the logo contest for further reference:
As with the logo contest, we want something that feels upscale and trendy. Simple is always good.
* UPDATE - Sep 30 GMT 23:30:
1. "All Green Landscaping" can have the biggest font, but it needs to be visually arranged to read AFTER "Zero Noise", "Zero Emission", "Zero Carbon Footprint". Think of it as a catch phrase: "Zero Noise, Zero Emission, Zero Carbon Footprint, All Green Landscaping". It's our Main Message.
2. "Greenscape" (the logo) needs to be present, but it can look smaller and does not need to compete for attention with the main message. Optionally, the "G" design can be used standalone if needed.
3. Keep it simple. Images are optional but if you use any, make sure they complement and bring out the main message, not clutter the design.
4. An abstract Green/Blue ribbon design can look good, for example in this one:
It's one option to consider but not a requirement. Some entries already have ribbon as an element that enhances the design.
* UPDATE - Oct 01 GMT 05:00:
5. The size requirement is now 9.12" x 6.62".
6. The back side needs to reserve two areas: one for postage, and the other for label. Please see attachment for an example. The postage will always be on the top right corner, and for a design in portrait format (the example only shows landscape), the label needs to be placed within the top half of the page. More examples here:
* UPDATE - Oct 04 GMT 05:00:
7. Three new attachments uploaded to further clarify our main message visually, as well as the pricing message and the green/blue flow ribbon that resembles the cutting blade in the logo. Would like to see some creative and skillful implementations of these.
* UPDATE - Oct 12 GMT 18:00:
8. Following are our preferences in the final round:
* A design that repeats and reinforces the concept illustrated in our logo
* A green lawn + blue sky landscape as the title image/background that elicits a green, upbeat, happy feeling (green as in "environmentally friendly")
* "Zero Noise, Zero Emission, Zero Carbon Footprint" arranged in a perspective view (see Update 7 and attachment)
* Followed by "All Green Landscaping" that stands out and feels "bigger than life"
* Upscale, elegant, and simple is the general direction to go (may not be an easy combination but achievable with skills)
It may be a bit late, but feel free to deviate and innovate if you believe you have a great idea. Generally speaking we don't want images of lawn mowers, people doing landscaping etc. Our goal with the flyer is not to show people what we do, but how the end result of our service will make them feel at the emotional level.