Come cabadi ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagina web
Per cosa sei conosciuto?
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
DecisionBoundaries is a B2B financial consulting firm. It addresses complex financial challenges that may derive from major litigation, corporate financial distress, or inadequate financial modeling.
DB has two major target audiences:
1) Top Lawyers at major law firms - (all over the world, except for Far East and Africa); and
2) Asset Managers (same geographic footprint)
In turn, each of the above categories is sub-divided into sub-segments (e.g. lawyers: commercial litigation, white-collar defense, financial restructuring, etc.)
Qual è il settore più indicato per la tua attività?
Che cosa hai in mente riguardo allo stile e al tema del design di web page?
1) Modernize look-and-feel (I am told my website looks old-fashioned);
2) Make website more "airy" (I am told it looks too wordy and cramped);
3) Improve UX: the redesigned website should lead the prospect to a journey that is i) relevant to the prospect (e.g., a commercial litigator should read the Litigation Support subtab), and ii) inform the prospect about DB's strengths (e.g., make sure that the prospect reads my bio)
The redesigned website should also contain an appropriate number of CTAs (schedule a consultation, subscribe to blog, etc.) and "mind tricks" to encourage response to the CTAs.
Color scheme (Lufthansa palette) and logo remain the same.
Imagery should be iconized.
Descrizione delle pagine
The first page is the beginning of the visitor's journey. It should contain (in fewer words) what is currently contained in the Home, About, and Leadership tabs.
It should also contain at least one, strategically located, CTA -- maybe more if it can be done in a subtle way.
It may end with categories "Are you a: [Lawyer][Bank/Asset Manager] which would direct each visitor to the appropriate services category.
Che cosa evitare
Color scheme remains the same. Logo remains the same.
My "brand" is 1) intellectual rigor, and 2) innovativeness (see, e.g. Insights and Thought Leadership sections of the current website).
Those two pillars need to be maintained in the redesigned website but I am open to a more welcoming/empathetic/engaging tone.
Inserimento in cima alla lista dei contest aperti
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti